Monday, September 13, 2010

Remember Me

Yesterday afternoon I had the chance to watch this movie. It is simply great! A very interesting storyline, that keeps you captivated and painstakingly honest remarks build up this movie. Reading its title, Remember me, I thought someone will die in this movie, or there will be something tragical. Both the protagonist and his girlfriend had lots someone dear. Yet, I had the feeling of something tragical happening to them. Precisely when all seemed well and working towards a happy ending, there was a close up on the date the teacher had written on the blackboard: September 11, 2001. In that moment, I simply froze! It is a twist in the storyline that is most unexpected and the tragedy becomes obvious.
A great movie indeed!

Trailer available here: http://www.cinemagia.ro/filme/remember-me-42847/

One of the most memorable quotes of this movie: "Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment